A memo written by the Special Agent in Charge of the Washington Field Office to the FBI Director on March 22, 1950 that confirms the Roswell UFO incident in 1947:
- "An investigator for the Air Force stated that three so-called flying saucers had been recovered in New Mexico.
- They were described as being circular in shape with raised centers, approximately 50 feet in diameter.
- Each one was occupied by three bodies of human shape but only three feet tall, dressed in metallic cloth of a very fine texture.
- Each body was bandaged in a manner similar to the blackout suits used by speed flyers and test pilots.
- According to Mr. (redacted) informant, the saucers were found in New Mexico due to the fact that the Government has a very high-powered radar se…
News Source: Open Minds
Nobody knows how much debris was picked up and kept by the first people to stumble upon the 1947 crash of a UFO in Roswell, New Mexico, but pieces of the craft continue to turn up and New Mexico high school geology teacher found one of them and had it tested. The result? He says it is NOT of Earth origin and speculates it therefore must have been manufactured on another planet.
Frank Kimbler didn't have any of the debris, so he began by looking at some satellite imagery of the alleged debris site where rancher Mac Brazel told the Air Force he had found pieces of the crashed craft. Since the area had already been thoroughly searched, he figured that any debris that remained would be small, so he took a metal detector t…Read more >
- Experiences with Alien Races and Spirits.
- Page 70 - A visit to the Moon.
New sections added to articles:
- Details added to Hybrids.
- Details added to Space Travel.
- Experiences added to Telepathy.
- Page 238 - The Blue.
- Page 261 - The Blue's Craft.
- Page 274 - Marks.